Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 95 - Atlantis Aquaventure, Dubai

    October 12, 2023 in the United Arab Emirates ⋅ ☀️ 35 °C

    Today we woke up early and grabbed some breakfast at the hotel.

    We grabbed a taxi and headed out to the man made, Palm Jumeirah, and made our way to the Atlantis Resort.

    We brought our tickets for the day to Atlantis Aquaventure park, the largest waterpark in the world, it's packed with 105 different slides and rides, including some of the highest and fastest in the world.

    The waterpark's legendary rides include Medusa's Lair, Shockwave and the River Rapids – its attractions are spread across three towers, and the park also features marine and watersports experiences, animal encounters, private beaches and children's play areas for all ages.

    We spent the whole day here, as we had the fast pass tickets, we had to deal with hardly any queues, longest queue being 20minutes. We went on every main slide for Adults across all three towers and wen down multiple times on our favourites.

    We took the Palm Monorail back to the start of Palm Jumeriah, then the tram to the metro station to take it back to the Accomadation. Unfortunately it was around 6:30pm and peak time for workers going home. We were squished very tightly into the metro train!

    We had dinner at the hotel seeing we had such a big day and had to pack for our flight home the next day.
    Read more