Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 41

    LAST DAY

    June 25, 2022 in the United States ⋅ ☀️ 16 °C

    Today is the last day ...IF we can drive 475 miles all the way home. Yesterday we drove 481 miles from Rock Springs, Wyoming to Boise, Idaho so WE CAN DO IT! Pray all goes well, no mishaps, nothing breaks, we don't have to wait 30 minutes at a truck stop for gas, GPS doesnt send us the wrong way, Randy has the energy to drive all day long ONE MORE TIME! We found the best RV Park (for a side by side rows of RVs with no trees). It was our favorite because, for the first time, the game room, which they all say they have, actually had games in it with all the supplies needed to play: air hockey (Tanner beat us all), ping pong (we didn't let Tanner beat us all because we didn't play), pool table (Papa taught the boys how to play....just like the first day he met me at Harding's pool hall and I pretended I didn't know how to play so he could show me how to hold the stick), Brys and I did puzzles, did gymnastics (ok I watched her), bowling, read books...then Tanner tried the natural pond pool with squishy mud bottom, but it was too cold.
    We highly recommend Abundant Life RV Park....we could have stayed longer, but we want to get to Oregon more!
    Read more