Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 1

    Chicago Hyatt

    March 15, 2017 in the United States ⋅ ☀️ -1 °C

    Sightseeing in Chicago

    Since our flight doesn't leave until 7:50pm tonight so we decided to take the subway into town and visit a couple of tourist attractions. The first stop was getting to a store to buy some cheap sweatshirts since all we packed was warm clothes. Currently in Chicago its 20 degrees and very windy.

    We ended up at an Old Navy and buying a Chicago Sweatshirt and an NY sweatshirt which was hard to find since they already had their summer gear out.

    We headed towards "cloud gate" which is better known as the bean. We were frozen but we made it. Took some pictures with some firefighters from Melbourne which mostly contained of women still no idea why they were in full gear but they were very nice.

    We then headed towards the bridge so we could take a look at the river they dye green for St. Patricks day but as you will see has faded and just looks dirty.

    Our last stop was to get some famous Deep Dish Pizza which we found at the famous Giordano's.

    We then headed back on the subway so we could get to the airport early to make sure this time we didn't miss the plane.
    Read more