Satelit
Tampilkan pada peta
  • Hari 17

    switzerland to venice italy

    5 Juli 2018, Italia ⋅ ☀️ 28 °C

    off to itay we go. but first lets pay 1.70 per litre for fuel 😖 ouch. we had quite a windy road getting out of the mountains, and in the rain. we decided to pay tolls in italy cut cut the drive time down by quite a few hours. arived at our accommodation in venice at 5pm. called "human company" just outside of venice. it was a little camping village and we loved it, had a shuttle bus that ran to venice all day so that was convenient. so we decided to go into venice for dinner. didnt exactly have the best experience in venice.... heres wha i wrote to mom "umm im not real sure. we sort of got to our accomodation around 530. and they have a bus that runs every 30 mins into venice. so we decided to go for dinner at 6 and come back at 1030. we didnt have much euro left so we were lookin for a currency exchange place and it took us nearly an hour. then the wanted 19.9% commission! uh no way. we will just use the card. so we had dinner on the canal. my pasta was really nice, and mick liked his pizza. but the service was garbage and then they basically demanded a tip at the end. then we wandered around a bit and went to a few touristy spots like san marco square and then decided we better head back, but its like trying to get thru a maze. it took us over an hour power walking. gah. im wore out. the streets and everythin pretty kool. everything looks like a movie. gondola ride i havent decided if ill do that in the morning yet or not. 80 euro for 30 mins."
    san marco square and some of the churches were amazing tho i will say. the detail that goes into some of these places is just so kool.
    Baca selengkapnya