Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 21

    santorini

    July 9, 2018 in Italy ⋅ ☀️ 27 °C

    2am wake up call today, headed to the airport for our 5am flight to santorini.
    arrive in santorini at 8am, hopped in a taxi and headed to kamari beach. cute little town. we couldnt check in to our accommodation, so we walked down the boardwalk and found something for breakfast, we were stoked to see a place making omelets... yes eggs!!! after breaky, walked a bit further down the board walk and then went for a swim. the black sand water really small pebbles, so it was really hard on pur feet getting into the water, but the water was lovely. super salty tho, made us super buoyant. as we were walking to our accommodation to check in we saw a cliff people were jumling off into the ocean so we bolted over there for a quick swim and jump of course :)
    we decded to hop on a bus to oia for the famous sunset, and to see the white buildings on he hill. it was worth it. the sunset was beautiful, and the houses on the hills, and the view was just incredible.
    the bus ride back was funny, at 10pm and we got bak into our town, the whole town was alive and there was people everywhere, where as during the day there was barely abyone around.
    Read more