Satellite
  • Day 12

    Gracetown - day 3

    April 13, 2019 in Australia ⋅ ☀️ 24 °C

    Decided on a 3rd day here in Gracetown CP. Good spot, so why not. Good weather around at the moment, although that could change tomorrow.
    Woke early and we had a bit of wildlife around the camp - a group of skippy's grazing near the ablution block. And those Kookaburras were back, looking for some breakfast, no doubt. But we are wise to them, so they had no luck with us.
    Did a bit of work, first up in the morning.
    And had mid morning coffee and biscuits out the front of the van. No pesky Kookaburras this time around.
    Then we drove to Cow Town (Cowaramup). Spent a pleasant couple of hours walking around and had some lunch there.
    Then drove to Margarets for a bit of shopping.
    Back to Gracetown beach for another look around. The swell was still up, but not as much as yesterday.
    Back to camp.
    They had a singer in camp who was giving a show at 4.30pm, so we went to listen. He was actually quite good, but his audience were only a maximum of 10 people, including us. Anyway, we spent a pleasant hour listening to the show, before retiring for sundowners and dinner.
    Watched the Eagles Dockers derby on the telly, before retiring for the night. Looks like being a cold one, and a forecast of rain around midnight. And it will probably be raining, as we get ready to hitch up and move on. We will see.
    Read more