Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 1

    malaysia

    April 20, 2017 in Malaysia ⋅ ⛅ 20 °C

    Nightlife in Malaysia
    Some of the great bars and nightclubs in Malaysia range from jazz bars to chic dance clubs. The nightlife in Malaysia is full of music across a lot of different genres. So put on your dance shoes and just groove to the music.
    Magnificent rooftop bars with picturesque views and lively restobars and some of the best DJs in town spinning latest and popular tunes all night long. We bring to you some of the top night life spots in Malaysia.
    Traveling in and around Malaysia is quite convenient since it has some major bus terminals and express buses are the preferred mode of transport here. Tickets for which can be booked online from https://www.redbus.my/.

    Zouk
    Open to the public in 2004, Zouk is one of the most popular night life destinations among Malaysians. With heart pumping music blowing through the speakers it is a sprawling club with six rooms. The club is all lively until the wee hours of the morning.
    Globally famous DJ’s like DJ Tiesto, Paul Van Dyk occasionally perform here. All seasoned clubbers will recognize Zouk as one of the most ambitious night clubs in Malaysia. Dining options available at Zouk are the extremely popular Beer Garden and the iconic Zouk Cafe Bar. The café bar is set above a water pond with huge sofas, mood lighting and even a hotdog stand for late night entrants to enjoy a couple of snacks and drinks. For the exclusive members there is a stylish lounge inside the sprawling complex that extends services such as the one of its kind password-activated private elevator.

    Changkat Bukit Bintang
    This place has a wide range of restaurants with spinning DJ music accompanied by drinks available from various bars. To name a few, Pisco Bar, Firangipani, Havana Bar and Grill. The nightlife begins at 10:00 pm. A funny bone tickling within you, then Stand-Up Comedy is available here.

    Marini’s on 57
    Insanely popular and located on the 57th floor of the magnificent Petronas Towers is an exclusive Italian restaurant. Here you can enjoy one of the city’s best views at night coupled with mouthwatering Italian dishes under the night skies.
    Read more