Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 7

    1.5 hours of this?? 😬 👃 💩 🤢 🤮

    September 2, 2023 in Israel ⋅ ⛅ 79 °F

    No, this is not overreacting…. Genuinely someone pooped their pants on this bus. Now we have to sit in the smell all the way to the airport. 😱
    Funny thing is, no one around us is plugging their nose or even reacting to the small of rotting mushrooms, bat poop, dead fish emulsion, and sick breath circulating every particle of air on the bus.

    PS. Getting to the bus was a fun adventure at 11:30 pm. First, a bus that’s going all the way to the center of the country doesn’t actually enter into the bus depot where we went for our tickets and where every other bus stops.
    Second, there was no one at the ticket counter, as it’s 11:15 pm so you need to use the automated screens that hardly work and are not even coherent. (Our bus arrivés in 8 minutes)

    Third, we ask one of the only 3 people (the security officer that allows access to the depot) in the full apocalyptic bus dept…

    “Slikhah (excuse me) how do you get to the bus loading zone for bus 905 to the airport.”

    “Oh”, said the sr. “Not here, AT THE BUS DEPOT…that bus stops at the TRAIN STATION. 😑 Go back through the bus depot and go down the stairs and cross under the highway via the tunnel. Then when you pop out the other side, you will see the bus stop!”

    “Thanks!”

    ….Not thanks. As we approached the stairs, we saw it was roped off. So we ducked under the rope and went down the stairs into the scary indoor tunnel to come to the other side with doors that are not only locked but chained shut. (Our bus arrives in 4 minutes) So, back through the tunnel that smells like a NYC subway (pee pee). A smell that I’d prefer much more then the smell we’re experiencing right now. The smell that has my nose under my shirt as I type this.

    Fourth, we got to our bus stop late and may have to wait another hour for the next bus. But thankfully the bus was also late. Probably cuz somebody pooped their pants 🤣


    That’s all for now! Smell you later.
    Read more