Satelit
Tunjukkan pada peta
  • Hari 1

    Seminyak

    30 April 2017, Indonesia ⋅ ☀️ 29 °C

    Singapore - Denpasar flight with Singapore airlines, duration 2.5 hours.

    We had arranged collection with Pandawa hotel at the airport and were pleased to say someone with a sign saying Ms Pacey when we arrived. The hotel was on the outskirts of seminyak, decent pool and huge suite with 2 bathrooms and the biggest bed! The hotel offered a free bus to seminyak which we took advantage of the first night and went for sunset drinks and food at a place near Petitenget Temple then checked out potato head beach club. Bailey wanted to get up at 3am to watch the Boro match (since we have now been relegated I bet he's regretting that decision).

    We went to Sisterfields for brunch the next day, a place recommended by lots of people, and it didn't disappoint. There's lots of nice boutiques in Seminyak, Bailey was attempting to find a shirt that wasn't linen and had long sleeves - no such luck. I managed to drag Bailey in a some spas while I got some treatments and he got fully involved in massages - foot, head neck & shoulder and full body! Perfect for passing some time when it rains. We spent an afternoon at Ku De Ta beach club enjoying tapas and cocktails with sunset. Seacircus did an unbelievable breakfast as the one at our hotel was unfortunately not up to much. We celebrated bailey completing a Skype interview with a meal at Breeze, amazing Indonesian food in a perfect setting on the beach... until a thunderstorm forced us all inside.
    Baca lagi