Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 73

    Benoa Bali, Indonesia Day 70

    March 3 in Indonesia ⋅ ☁️ 26 °C

    We tried to get to some of the most of the famous sites in Bali and went shopping at the Wood Carving factory, Batik factory, Silver and Gold factory, Painting Gallery and we also went to a market for shopping. What a wonderful place to visit.
    Bali is a province of Indonesia and the westernmost of the Lesser Sunda Islands. East of Java and west of Lombok, the province includes the island of Bali.
    Tanah Lot temple was built to worship Bhatara Segara, or the sea God. To protect the temple, with his mighty power, he created a poisonous snake from his sash. The sea snake is believed to be living at the base of this rocky island, to guard the temple from evil intruders. The Ubud Monkey Forest is a nature reserve and Hindu temple complex in Ubud, Bali, Indonesia. Its official name is the Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary (Balinese: Mandala Suci Wenara Wana), and its name as written on its welcome sign is the Padangtegal Mandala Wisata Wanara Wana Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary. The village's residents view the Monkey Forest as an important spiritual, economic, educational, and conservation centre for the village and the wider region.
    The Te gala lang Rice Terraces are the most famous rice fields in Bali, and for good reason. The lush, green valley is stunning to look at especially just as the sun rises over the valley in the morning. Besides the rice fields, there are the famous Bali swing and Love Bali sign that make for good photo spots.The temple compound consists of a petirtaan or bathing structure, famous for its holy spring water, where Balinese Hindus go to for a ritual purification called Melukat.
    Read more