Satellite
  • Day 29

    Gillmartin the Nonbinary Chicken....

    March 24, 2021 in Australia ⋅ ⛅ 29 °C

    This is my mate Gilmartin who is a hen, but crows like a rooster and doesn't lay eggs!!! She has been following me around the park, and today she let me pat her!!! I also got to clean up her shit...maybe patting her was a reward for a job well done lol She is named after the owners of the park and turned up one day, and never left!

    Chicken joke of the day -
    "A librarian was very sad and alone in the library one day as there was no one around for her to help. These two chickens came through the door screeching "bouk bouk." The librarian quickly got up and gave them each 5 books.

    The two chickens left satisfied. Just a few minutes later the same two chickens come through the door with no books screeching "bouk bouk." The librarian once again jumped up and gave each chicken 15 books this time. The chickens leave satisfied once again. Then for the third time the chickens returned screeching "bouk bouk", but this time being suspicious the librarian gave each chicken only one book and explained that they could only borrow more books once that had returned the others.

    As the chickens left the librarian slowly followed behind to see where all the chickens and the books were going. The chickens came to a stop by a pond and started throwing the books into the water. Appalled the librarian ran forward to tell them to stop but she suddenly noticed there were some frogs in the pond grabbing the books and throwing them back croaking behind "red-it… red-it".

    🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
    Microphone drop....BOOM!
    Read more