Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 1

    Palazzo Gamba, Florence, Italy

    May 18, 2017 in Italy ⋅ ⛅ 24 °C

    Tuesday, May 30 - Sunday, June 4, 2017
    Apartment at Palazzo Gamba

    What a great location. We can almost reach out and touch the Duomo and the Baptistry. We can hear live violin and cello music every evening. The sunrises and sunsets are amazing! There are people everywhere! We have left the windows opemed

    Conveniently located on the main square of Florence’s historical centre, Piazza del Duomo, Palazzo Gamba apartment building is about 40 feet from the Dome of Santa Maria del Fiore, a wonderful 5 minutes walk from the Uffizi Gallery, Ponte Vecchio and all the major attractions in Florence downtown.

    Positives: Location, location, location. It couldn’t be beat. In several minutes you could be at the Ponte Vecchio, The Uffizi, Accademia, Boboli Gardens, Piazza della Signora, The Pitti Palace, or just strolling along the Arno.

    You will find yourself in the liveliest area of Florence, surrounded by a maze of noble palaces and narrow streets that preserve the quiet atmosphere of a small-town and a unique flowering of artistic masterpieces and romantic sceneries. The start of the pedestrian zone of Florence historical centre is just across the street; this means you will never need cabs or buses to fully experience the most romantic restaurants and wine bars of the city, stylish boutiques, clubs and magnificent squares that stage Florence’s traditional events. If you like to return to the room during the day for a little rest breaks, the central location of Palazzo Gamba will allow it without stresses.
    Read more