Satelit
Tampilkan pada peta
  • Hari 23

    May 28 - Heading Home

    28 Mei 2023, Afrika Selatan ⋅ 🌙 15 °C

    And so the adventure has come to a close. Sandy and I flew to Johannesburg and we are currently hunkered down in the lounge where we are putting in about 7 hours until our overnight flight to Amsterdam. There is lots of food and drink and good WIFI, so we're faring very well. From Amsterdam, we will fly to Toronto, arriving early Monday afternoon.

    I hope that you have enjoyed following along. It's been three weeks filled with unique experiences, good food, fine wines, hundreds of laughs, and wonderful travelling company. A special shout out goes to Colette Trabucco - travel agent extraordinaire - who ensured that everything ran smoothly and that all details were addressed. We enjoyed learning about all that Africa has to offer - each area was rich in culture, food choices, history, geography and sights and sounds. The people of Africa were wonderful - so helpful and kind and appreciative that we had come to explore their countries. We were blessed with great guides, experienced game trackers, great weather (mostly) and some strokes of pure luck. And to think that we managed to see the Big Five! Incredible! It is a trip that none of us will every forget.

    It's time to go home and plan the next adventure.
    Baca selengkapnya