Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 1

    Top Accommodations in Malaysia

    April 13, 2017 in India ⋅ ⛅ 34 °C

    Wouldn’t it be absolutely satisfying to relax in a pool after a long day of exploration and adventure or dine at the finest restaurants under the skies? Malaysia is the one place in this world that offers this kind of luxury. Among the never ending list of Hotels, listed here are the top notch accommodationsin Malaysia. So before you check into Malaysia be sure to check out this article.

    Travel Suggestion: Buses are preferred transport when in Kuala Lumpur, booking tickets online from https://www.redbus.my makes your hassles get reduces. This online bus booking platform allows travellers to choose from the wide range of buses listed. Relax during your journey and make the most out of your journey!

    Shangri-La Hotel, Malaysia
    Live life, king size better describes this magnificent hotel in Malaysia. One can only adore the opulent beauty of the interiors of the Shangri-La. With fully furnished rooms, life size televisions and free Wi-Fi, one hardly needs to get out of the bed if you are one of those whose idea of holidaying is staying indoors and relaxing.
    For the hyper activitiess, luxurious amenities like Jacuzzi’s, steam and sauna rooms and a huge swimming pool for the outdoor kinds, the hotel doesn’t fail to deliver. Comfort and style are at its best in the Shangri-La.
    Pangkor Laut Resort, Malaysia
    One of the most rewarded resorts in Malaysia, the Pangkor Laut Resort has everything that you would ask for in a resort located on a tropical island. With a wide variety of differently themed fine rooms, the Pangkor Laut Resort is more than a resort boasting of delightful eateries and bars.
    If learning the skills of fishing has always been on your checklist, the resort arranges a fishing session for its tourists. What more? You can also avail of luxurious spa services without leaving the comfort of your room. Be ready to be pampered the moment you check into one of the most admired holiday destinations in Malaysia, the Pangkor Laut Resort.
    Tanjung Rhu Resort, Malaysia
    Located on the northern tip of the Langkawi, this is the only beach resort that guarantees the solitude of its guests. The resort is bordered by one of the oldest caves made of limestone and many deserted islands. Floors made from timber, huge windows offers a picturesque view with sultry breeze, optionally there is also a swimming pool and evergreen garden.
    Read more