Satelliitti
Näytä kartalla
  • Päivä 13

    Last day at Coffin Bay

    29. marraskuuta 2021, Australia ⋅ ☀️ 24 °C

    Frankie and I had an early morning walk along the Oyster Walk. It was a glorious morning. This truly one of the most beautiful parts of the world. We bumped into our new neighbours, who asked me what we thought of our dinner at the Yacht club. I thought it was great, the view was great and the weather matched. This couple have sold their van and bought an enormous motor home. The towed quite a large Suzuki on the back. Probably a couple of $1000 easy.
    This afternoon we went to one of the many little beaches along the road. Frankie seems to just love it all, but also shallows a lot of seawater, and this makes him sick with dreadful diarrhoea. This in turn puts him off his food for an hour or too. Eventually he will learn I'm sure. We also took the awning down before tea....just to be sure that the trouble we had last time was resolved....and it was! A lot of water had collected at one end of the awning, and had filled the overhanging flap at that end....which meant that the awning rolled up unevenly.
    It has been a lovely memory being here, unfortunately we didn't have any oysters, which is what this place is famous for. There is an already growing in the waters which causes food poisoning....the poor oyster farmers....especially coming up to Christmas.
    Lue lisää