Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 13

    Day before the wedding!

    June 2, 2023 in the United States ⋅ ⛅ 22 °C

    Today we woke up and gathered some last stuff to take up to the venue. Mitch brought us back the best breakfast burrito I've had in a while. We drove up and met Kendra and Mitchs parents as well as some of the other relatives. We quickly got everything completed to satisfaction which was good to reduce stress. We drove back and met Mitchs sister Allie, brother in law Evan and Grandma Lettie. They were making bouquets and there were flowers everywhere. I got ready and then started helping make them as well. Making bouquets was the most stressed I've been all week but it was so nice getting to know Mitch's family. We then headed to the church to rehearse. Mitch and Kendra were running late because they had to take Duke to the vet as he had an infected paw, so we arrived about 15 minutes late.
    The church was absolutely beautiful but we had to rush in and run straight to the front row. The lady leading the rehearsal was Joyce and she was low key scary, she was very strict in what we were supposed to be doing. We walked down the aisle and the men were all stressing out about how quickly we were walking. Kendra and Mitch basically got married as they read through their vows.
    We then headed to Mitch's familys restaurant for a dinner together. It was so fun to get to meet and get to know more of the bridal party, family and other friends. People made speeches and I ended up getting up to talk and finished with a shoey. Kendra and I drunk a bit too much red wine and headed home. Mitch was staying with his grandma and Kendra and I watched the parent trap.
    It was a big day but it'll be an even bigger one tomorrow.
    Read more