Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 49

    One perfect Prizza and life is changed

    July 8, 2023 in Germany ⋅ ⛅ 29 °C

    Today we woke up and walked to a cafe for breakfast. It was really cute and nice to start our day with some good food. We then packed up our apartment and walked to the shopping district. We first went to the fancy shops to window shop, but there is a lovely stretch of water and trees. We then hit the regular people shops and Erin stopped to grab a few things.
    We then jumped on the light rail and headed to a street known for its graffiti art. The light rail was packed and was a gazillion degrees. The street was beautiful and the art was varied. People are so talented, it blows my mind.
    Next we headed back and grabbed some lunch and a beer, watched some more basketball then headed to the main train station. In a moment of panic, I was unsure I'd booked the right train but we got on and all was good. The train was over 5 hours to Munich but it gave us some time to listen to Speak Now Taylor's version and catch up on some F1 races. I also had some puzzle book time. It was a squishy journey and the train was so packed. We arrived in Munich and jumped on another train to get to the hotel. After a walk we arrived!
    We headed to the restaurant in the hotel for dinner and I got a Brizza... Not knowing what it was. It turned out to be a pretzel based pizza. Honestly it felt like a spiritual moment, it was so delicious and different. I was truly happy. I don't know if I can ever try one again, as it was so perfect.
    It was a long travel day but with lots of fun moments in between!
    Read more