Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 11

    Back to Paris!

    June 21, 2023 in France ⋅ ⛅ 28 °C

    Wednesday, June 21st. We had an amazing breakfast served by the couple who runs the B&B. It was in their apartment on their terrace. They had a beautiful yard. She had homemade yogurt and jams. It was so quaint.

    Mikel had to drive us into Paris. He did a great job. He kept saying he didn't want to end up driving around the Arc de Triomphe in Paris. After he dropped us off and on his way to the airport, he did!

    He flew out of Paris around 4:30 pm. Our hotel was Hotel de Latour Maubourg and it was in a fantastic location. It was so cute!

    Anya and I went to the Rodin Museum and then had lunch. Of course, the Rodin Museum is one of my absolute favorites. The garden was under construction like the rest of Paris. The Kiss and the sculpture of the two hands are two of my favorites but I like all his work.

    We walked through Paris and found a cute shop near the Eiffel Tower and bought 2 dresses. Anya also got a dress and very French, classy white pants and a purple top. Tres Chic.

    We chilled out at the hotel and had reservations at Francette. It was on a boat on the Seine. We looked at the menu and didn't love it so we left. We walked past the Eiffel Tower and it was packed with tourists for a concert later that night. We went to Rue Cler and had an amazing pizza and an ice cream. It was perfect. We went back to the room to chill and relax and saw the concert by the Eiffel Tower on TV!
    Read more