Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 54

    Lovely christians

    July 3, 2023 in Australia ⋅ ☁️ 20 °C

    On the top of the mountain we met an (alcoholic) Australian with his son Ryan. Lali invited us to camp on his ground for the night. She is good at this. We are still happy to leave in the morning. I guess a 10 year old mixing drinks for his dad is never a good sign. I still had a blast, considering this Australian was also growing his own weed and we had a lovely campfire.
    anyways... the next morning we ended up in a tibetan monastery, explored some really cute towns in the area and drove to our place for the night. Our place for the night was Peter. Peter is a lovely christian. And I know this really needs an explanation: So, there is a website of really christian people out there (we called them lovely christians for some reason) who are hosting isreali people. And because Lali is isreali und does not like the cold, she finds this places for us to stay. Peter has a ginger farm and a massive house on a hill and lots of land around it. And because it is raining cats and dogs outside we are inviting ourselves for some nights, cooking, sitting out the rain, having religious talks and searching for a convoy for Fraser.
    Read more