Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 65

    Lovely christians and tropical islands

    July 14, 2023 in Australia ⋅ 🌬 21 °C

    We did it again: We are sleeping at a lovely christian peoples home. And again we are waiting for better weather. And this people are very interesting as well. They are cool christians. They live in an old warehouse, have a boat hanging from the ceiling and a garage full of motorbikes and surfboards. She is an artist and paints amazing stuff. We are staying for 2 nights and take a ferry to Greak Chapel island on the secons day. Describibing the ferry as a bit seasicky would be the biggest understatement of the year. On the way to the island a whole group of people was throwing up and I was just concentrating on my breath. But we survived and the way back was a lot better.
    It is nive that we are slowly coming to tropical regions again. Only problem: The more we come North, the deadlier it gets. Slowly we are getting to snake, shark, deadly jellyfish and crocs regions. Hope we all survive. Fröhliche Hungerspiele!

    But hey: instead of sharks we saw literally the biggest sea turtle I have seen so far. And I am not lying when I say this thing was at least 1 Meter.
    Read more