Satelita
Pokaż na mapie
  • Dzień 18

    12k's back to Bou Tharar

    30 marca 2023, Maroko ⋅ 🌙 17 °C

    We left at 9am to hike back to Bou Tharar.

    We went through the village and fields following the M'Gouna River again.
    We go through narrow trails with bamboo or Oleander or White Willow on each side.

    We go over a brand new bridge still being built, we are the first to go over apparently.

    We also ford the river a few times on wooden posts.

    We also get our water shoes back on and cross the river a few times to get to lunch. The river is quite strong and we make a human chain by holding hands to cross. Up to our knees.

    We have a lovely lunch under some trees by the river.

    Then a steep climb up to get to a plateau, walk across the dry plains to just above Bou Tharar. We can see the green fields amongst the red rock and red buildings. We also see our gite we are heading for, the same one we stayed in (was it only 4 days ago??).

    We walk down a steep trail like mountain goats 🐐, then through the sealed streets of town to our gite.
    Shower and rest then into a room built like a cave for a yummy afternoon tea.

    After that we get dressed by the local ladies in traditional Rose Valley Berber dress and have our last dance with Mohammed (nickname Moumou).

    Another rest then dinner at 8.30 after our locals break their fast and have prayers.
    Czytaj więcej