Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 3

    Disneyland

    April 6, 2018 in the United States ⋅ 🌙 15 °C

    Elisa was ready to get to Disneyland when it opened at 8am but the kids had other ideas and slept in. We spent more than 12 hours (845am to 10pm) at the "Happiest place on Earth".

    We started with "It's a small world after all" and finished with the "Walt Disney's Enchanted Tiki Room" before the fantastic fireworks display. Elisa's favourite ride was the buzz light year ride ride (Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters) , Josh enjoyed the Tea Cups in Fantasyland and was surprised at the sheer size of "Its a Small world" and "Pirates of the Caribbean". Inara seemed to enjoy the "rockets" but entered every ride with excitement. We think Brandon enjoyed "Star Tours - the adventure continues" the most but he is asleep at the moment to ask him.

    As a family we were able to go on most rides together which was great. When Inara slept we took turns taking Brandon. We waited an average of about 30 min for a ride which really wasn't that bad. The kids were pretty good and only had minor frustrations when they were tired and hungry at dinner. Brandon decided walking was too boring and had to skip holding hands. Inara was told to hold hands or go in pram so she decided to hold her own hands together. Cheeky girl.

    The adults were ready to leave about 8pm but Brandon really wanted to see the fireworks. Of course he fell asleep before the fireworks and Inara slept through all the fireworks.

    All in all it was a fun day and we really hope Inara remembers it, as we are sure Brandon will.
    Read more