Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 3

    Day 3: Oahu to Kauai

    May 30, 2022 in the United States ⋅ ☀️ 25 °C

    Travel day today, flying from Oahu to Kauai. We divided our trip to Kauai into 2 parts: north side and south side. North side of Kauai is known for having the heaviest rainfall in the world, lucky for us, it’s a beautiful sunny day today, and we will be here for the next 2 days.

    We arrived at our Airbnb at Princeville and stunned by the location of this lovely apartment! There are places claiming to be oceanfront as long as you can see the water. This apartment however, is truly oceanfront! Any further we would’ve dropped into the ocean! The entire apartment is decorated very tastefully, making us feel right at home.

    After a bit of rest in the afternoon, we headed out for dinner. Tahiti Nui restaurant is the local iconic place, known for its food, drinks and live music. Sure enough, everything we ate here was delicious! The singer’s traditional Hawaii songs were pleasant to our ears too.

    After dinner, Steve decided we should take a walk to the beach nearby, and watch the sunset. So we walked somewhat slowly to the beach since Evan is limping from his injuries. We made just in time for a magnificent sunset! Life can’t be more perfect to watch a beautiful sunset on a beach of one of the most beautiful places on earth!
    Read more