Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 1

    To inner peas & hap-pea-ness

    March 25, 2022 in the Netherlands ⋅ ☀️ 15 °C

    Well hello there!

    After five years of living in Singapore time has come for Tim and me to move back to The Netherlands. Being close to family and spending more time with them is a great thing, and we look forward to building our life here in the low lands. Still, saying goodbye to our Singapore family has been hard. We’ll need some time to physically and mentally settle - and what better way is there to ponder about life than through travel? (The answer: none!)

    Our lifelong dream of slow traveling through India has been put on hold due to the COVID-19 virus and related restrictions, hence we decided to find adventure closer to home and travel by campervan through the south of Europe. From the red little dot (Singapore) to our green little pod (the campervan), we’ll be riding from The Netherlands to Portugal and wherever else our hearts (and let’s be real - the sun) will take us. In other words: to inner ‘peas’ and ‘hap-pea-ness’!

    For anyone who’s just as curious as we are to see where we’ll be and what we’ll do, feel welcome to follow this trip and say hi through the comments!

    Love from two peas in a pod,
    Judith & Tim
    Read more