Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 1

    THE BEST CAFE’S IN VENICE

    April 25, 2018 in Italy ⋅ ☀️ 7 °C

    Italy is known worldwide for it gelato ice cream and excellent coffee. Venice is a romantic capital of Italy with love and romance spread all around the city and its canals. Venice has an array of great cafes, restaurants and bars offering some of the best drinks and meals. Venice. The city of romance is a must visit with your loved one and make memories together. It is also one of the best places to propose love of your life. Its canals, Gondolas, street cafes and historic attractions are wonderful. It is advised to get a car rental if you wish to explore much of Venice and its surroundings. Rental cars are easily available with https://www.car4hires.com Venice cafe scene is very rich and diverse. You can try many different flavours and twists made to coffee. Some of the must visit cafes in Venice are listed here for you.

    TONOLO

    It is one of the favourite morning stop of locals as well as tourists. It is mostly jam packed during mornings for their delicious breakfast which is best for starting a great day. Mouth watering croissants, buttery cookies, cannoli filled with mascarpone cream and tiny fruit tarts are the most delicious highlights of Tonolo on offer.

    CAFE FLORIAN

    This charming Neo-Baroque coffee house is located in the centre of Piazza San Marco since 1720. Which makes it the oldest cafe of the world. This stunning cafe is designed with lavish interiors and serves great coffees, espresso, cappuccinos, afternoon teas, bellinis, yummy side snacks and most of all a great unique experience. This cafe is regarded as a piece of Venetian history and offers iconic Venetian experience.

    OSTERIA AI DO POZZI

    A great place away from the city buzz, Osteria Ai Do Pozzi is a hidden gem in the list of Venice cafes. Have a energy-filled coffee, a lazy lunch or sip your favourite cocktail at back garden, this cafe have very relaxing atmosphere. Delicious rice balls and toasted sandwiches are must try here.

    Beside these iconic 3 there are plenty of other cafes too. Caffe Del Doge, Caffe Aurora, Esquina Caffe in Mestre, Fujiyama Tea Room in Dorsoduro or Rosa Salva in San Marco all these cafes have a unique charm and wonderful coffee and dishes on offer.
    Read more