Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 4

    Day 3 - Los Angelos

    May 18, 2017 in the United States ⋅ ☀️ 22 °C

    Before I forget I forgot to mention that yesterday we were in a bus accident. Bus hit or was hit by another car from the other lane as they were too close to each other. Everyone alright we just got of the bus and a new bus arrived a few minutes later to take us to our destination.

    Today we all went to the The Getty originally funded by Paul J Getty. What a beautiful place of art and sculpture sitting on top of a hill which overlooked LA. It had the most amazing gardens.

    Gail and I found a few pieces we would like to bring home for our houses but unfortunately they were not for sale.

    Stephen and I were very surprised to see the Boy and the Frog which we originally saw in Venice Italy 7 years ago. This sculpture seems to be following us or perhaps we are following it.

    After this Gail and Tony left for their weekend in Portland.

    Stephen and I went to our Paramount Tour. It was great and you just don't realize how clear the directors are. We saw props from many movies including; the Car Grease Ligthning and a transformer which was actual size. We learnt how the the Red Sea parted for Moses on set and facts about the Godfather etc. Saw the sets of Doctors and Dr Phil. It was a very good tour. After this we walked home.

    Help - I lost my phone.
    Read more