Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 11

    Toronto Pearson International Airport

    November 23, 2019 in Canada ⋅ ☀️ 5 °C

    Checked out of the apartment shortly after 11am and sent them an email to remotely lockup the apartment as the instruction was to drop the key on the table and contact them. Got to the airport 12.05pm. Lufthansa didn't open their check in counter till 2:20pm and i was first on the queue.

    No Immigration desk for stamping people out of the country, although boarding pass is swiped before going through the scanner and into the departure area.

    Had lunch at a restaurant where you select your meal and drinks from a tablet and make payment on the attached POS machine, then you wait and your order is brought to you. Neat eh!

    Met Tina one of my former staff who left on early retirement middle of the year. She was on the queue to board an Air France flight.

    My flight to Frankfurt is full, no space to spreadout. Being the first person to check in I had requested for a window seat around the middle of the plane but the check in staff maybe misunderstood me and gave me the middle seat in the middle four set of seats! So here I was squuezed on both sides.
    Read more