Satellite
  • Day 5

    Day 5 Odda/Bergen

    June 16, 2017 in Norway ⋅ ⛅ 13 °C

    ...it kept raining the whole night. Our tent was not only super small but also leaky. The result was that everything got wet: We, our stuff, the sleeping bags! As the last days were exhausting enough we tried to sleep a little bit longer but it was very hard regarding the puddle we were sleeping in and that we couldn't move - well we wanted to have "adventure" :-)
    Finally we got up and slowly prepared to leave. As everything have been wet we couldn't do a hike or something else anyway. We decided to use a ferry on our way to Bergen. It was fun standing on the upper deck, feeling the wind and enjoying the surrounding. After we have arrived in Bergen we strolled around in the city. It is a very touristic but beautiful city with lots of old wooden houses. In the evening we managed to eat in a nice restaurant (lots of them close at 8 PM already) and afterwards we went in an Irish Pub. Before we could finish our first beer an old (drunken?) guy came to us and babbled without any end. Only during our second beer we were able to get rid of him and then we left the pub and went to bed. Unfortunately the pub was full of old people and we habe been the youngest, it seems that young people can't afford the prices here ;-)
    Read more