Satellite
  • Day 1

    Moskva, Moscow

    June 30, 2015 in Russia ⋅ ⛅ 21 °C

    Snowboarding trip that made him dream
    For lovers of modern snowboarding Mecca is Bear Mountain in California. Unlike European snow parks, everything is a fun way for "shredder" in every way, in a very mild climate 2h from Los Angeles. Each module can be taken several ways. This allows multitudes of different lines and develops creativity. Bear Mountain has built its reputation through its webisodes. It is a dream destination, and for us a real dream come true. That's why we would like to go for a ride "to American" mode but with our French key. We expect very good practice snowboarding in the company of local riders (as we know), and the trip side and "lifestyle" California: skateboarding, surfing, fiesta, sun, junk food, chill, pretty landscapes ...
    The team would be composed of Lionel Simon, very good rider and I sponsored, Julian Mounier, creator BangingBees hard and snowboarder for 20 years. Our ambition is to carry with you a high-quality video player that makes the dream, that appeals to the public as "core" to the action part and the general public with the appearance and lifestyle travel in a truly amazing destination!
    Read more