Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 12

    Relaxing day at White Sands & Iron House

    March 2, 2022 in Australia ⋅ 🌧 19 °C

    Today was a chilled day at White Sands, and really what a honeymoon and holiday should be about.
    We slept late, and when we finally got up, headed to check out the facilities available at the White Sands resort. We checked out the huge swimming pool they have available as well as the games room and Cinema facilities provided to the guests. It really is an excellent facility they have here on the grounds.
    One of the other facilities they have here is the winery, distillery and brewery for Iron House. We went into the tasting room and tasted some very nice whiskey's, wines & beers that are produced by Iron House. It ended up being a nice lunch of drinking while Millie played in the play room they have there for children.
    We were planning to take Millie to the cinema for a 2.00 movie but she really wanted to go for a swim instead so we swam for about 45 minutes before it started raining and we went back to our room so we didn't get to wet.
    We spent the afternoon resting and recovering from our tastings...
    It looks like it is going to be another rainy night. Tomorrow on to Coles Bay.
    Read more