Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 1

    Waiting in the boarding area

    April 3, 2023 in Canada ⋅ ☁️ 0 °C

    Waiting at the airport for our flight to Montreal and then Paris, Doug traded stories of the recent John Wick movie that was filmed in Paris with our friends. He's hoping to recognize the sites of the fight scenes.
    So far, so good!
    We have quite the trip ahead of us and I hope it all goes well.
    At Montreal airport, while our friends headed to the Air Canada lounge, Doug and I found a restaurant for dinner. Doug chose a Montreal smoked sandwich, which seemed appropriate for the occasion, and chose a craft beer - Ci-Boire a pale IPA, which he enjoyed. I chose a goat cheese and mushroom topped burger with a salad. Now we're ready for our overnight flight to Paris! Mes amis Francis, preparez vous!
    Bon voyage!
    We've arrived in Paris! Unfortunately check in isn't until 4 pm, so we've found a spot in the lobby to hang out in until we can go to our room. We only slept about an hour on the plane and there's an 8 hour time difference between home and Paris, so we're pretty tired. At least our excitement of being here is providing some energy to carry us through.
    Read more