Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 55

    Aarhus

    October 10, 2017 in Denmark ⋅ ⛅ 10 °C

    Going to Aarhus where Jonas will meet us after his navigation test. They told him yesterday it's a shame he wants to be a rescue swimmer, he should continue on with navigation. But he wants to join the rescue team.

    First of all we visited Joanna favourite Deer Park, beautiful big park with all the trees starting to change colour and lots of deer around. Weird sound the deers make calling to each other.

    Then off to lunch in Aarhus Street Food. Looks like a dump from the outside but cool place filled with lots of containerised kitchens inside an industrial building.

    Aarhus old town is a preserved historical town and we had a lovely couple of hours wandering around there.

    We met Jonas , who had passed his test with flying colours and had hot chocolate and coffee. We were going to have dinner at a roof top bar but the rain put a stop to that but Jonas remember a restaurant that had just opened and had good reviews. Kod it was called, means meat, ha ha no wonder he remembered it.

    Great choice though it was beautiful and the steaks were nearly as good as home!
    Read more