Satelit
Tampilkan pada peta
  • Hari 1

    Palaiokastritsa (Corfu)

    24 Agustus 2022, Yunani ⋅ ☁️ 27 °C

    Arrived today in Corfu and took out our rental car. The lady running the BUDGET parking lot was super friendly and handed us a beach umbrella to borrow during our stay as well a liter of cold water. We think maybe she saw my pregnant belly and gave us some freebies. We took photos of the car to ensure we didn’t get blamed for an extra scratch (ironic, because we ended up adding a nice big scratch on the front left bumper that we had to pay for 😭)

    We were hungry coming out of the parking and I looked up some restaurants on our way to Palaiokastritsa (where we booked our 4-night stay). By some miracle we ended up at a place called Karampampas, which was a super local classic grill place. We could barely communicate with the owner but he was so smiley and brought us some meat on a stick to ask if that’s what we wanted. We agreed hoping for the best. Finally he brought it out along with some grilled tomatoes, spicy pepper, fries, pita bread, and tzatziki. Turns out the meat was lamb and it was sooo juicy and delicious. All the other items on the plate were also tasty on their own and we truly were savoring each bite. It was the perfect kick off to our trip!

    Once we settled into our hotel we headed out with the car to explore the Palaiokastritsa coast. We found a road up to one of the cliffs, saw donkeys, and snapped some pics of the scenery.
    Baca selengkapnya