Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 7

    Paris Day Five : Disneyland Paris

    April 4, 2023 in France ⋅ ☀️ 10 °C

    Ever since we started planning this trip, Clare hasn’t stopped talking about Disneyland Paris.

    I am pleased to say she had a great day - even Ben had a good time.

    Krissi and I couldn’t help but compare it to Disneyland in Anaheim- and it’s not as good, frankly.

    The Tea Cups and the Small World rides (2 Clare wanted to do) were both closed for maintenance. We also lined up 20 minutes for the Carousel and just as we got to the front it broke down and we all abandoned that idea. The lines for everything were nuts - but it’s Disneyland in the week near Easter - so yeah, no shock.
    They also don’t have the Star Wars exhibition / museum here, which I really wanted to see again. But these are small gripes on what was a fun day with the kids.

    We all did Star Wars, Pirates of the Caribbean, Orbitron and Buzz Lightyear. Krissi and Clare also did the Big Thunder Mountain while Ben and I did the train tour and walked the bridges.

    We finished the day with the parade and some gift shopping.

    Disney IS a great day out, even for the price ($600 for the day before spending another $ in the park) and I’m glad we did it - especially for Clare.
    Read more