Satellite
  • Day 30

    Wet 'n wild

    January 6, 2017 in Australia ⋅ ⛅ 27 °C

    What better than a water park on such a hot day. It was so hot I literally burnt blisters on the balls of my feet from walking on the hot pavement between rides.

    Awesome rides at this park, however the waiting time was a bit ridiculous as you first had to queue up to get a tube and then queue up to go on the ride and as soon as your done with the ride you had to give your tube back, so if you want to do a ride again you have to start the whole process over. Just after lunch we gave up on this park and moved on to the Movie World in the hope that there will be less waiting time. When Movie World closed we realized that we still had one more hour at Wet 'n Wild so we went back to hit a couple more rides, this time with no waiting at all, it was awesome.

    The Tornado and Kamakazi held true to their names as probably the two best rides in my opinion, tube rides that both make you feel like you are going to fly out the ride. Closely followed by the Aqauloop, the Aqauloop is terrifying because you get into a chamber with a trapdoor under your feet and when it opens you drop down vertically and through a 360° loop.

    The biggest highlight off course was to spend some more time with Christine who happened to be on the Gold Coast with her friend Ash for holiday.

    {Roedolf}
    Read more