Satelit
Tampilkan pada peta
  • Hari 4

    Final locks !

    14 Oktober 2021, Inggris ⋅ ☁️ 14 °C

    I awake to the sound of our own Reeves and Mortimer aka Jezba and Andy talking fishing and all manner of stuff rather than actually fishing! “ I don’t like celebrities” “I read the Express - it’s always on about Woke - what is woke?” A better nights sleep but my watch says about the same ! The radio is on and amidst the usual politico chatter there is a controversy over British sprinkles on cakes ! British sprinkles are not good enough as the banned colouring makes them flaccid ! It’s the end of the world as we know it !
    It’s a slow but very sunny start to the day - they are fishing again! Hugh is Random-ing again! I take the sun! I think Jerry has caught all the fish in this canal and Andrew is still on the lures!
    We are off on the final leg !
    A few more locks and no more weirdos !
    We park up for water - the boat is thirsty ! Jezba does a 360 pirouette turn and we’re in ! An hour later and we have helped many get into the lock and open the swing bridge ! We’re back at base and all we need to do is get Jezba to do another 360 and we’re done ! Moor up and it’s an evening in the pub! And yes the boys are fishing again !
    Baca selengkapnya