Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 1

    Take Off!!

    February 5, 2018 in New Zealand ⋅ 🌧 22 °C

    05.02.18 the day we finally leave for New Zealand.
    Chris woke up at 5am and went into work to finalise a few things. When he got back I woke up and we started to pack. Of course Chris hadn't packed his bags yet. Once we showered and packed Chris's dad took us to the airport. At this stage we were definitly getting excited. We arrived at the airport at roughly 10:30am after checking in we had a look at the shops for a while. We bought a memory stick for the go-pro and had some yummy subway. After a short delay we started boarding around 12:30 and take off was just after 1:00pm.
    We had some average food (some chicken and veggie fried rice) on the plane and watched Thor, which was hilarious if you ask me. After just over 3 hours we arrive close to 8:00pm. We got our phone sims sorted and made our way out of the airport. After about half an a hour on the shuttle bus we were at some corner shop in Aucklands city centre collecting the keys from a random guy, very strange. The shuttle driver then dropped us down the road at our whalf appartment. Our appartment was on the top level and we had the best views over looking the entire harbour! We relaxed for a little and showered, Chris then fell asleep lol. I bought some uber eats which I hadn't done before - the McDonalds here was delish. After some fatty food we then headed to bed. Cant wait for the adventures to start tomorrow!
    Read more