Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 2

    Day 2

    February 19 in the United States ⋅ 🌙 0 °C

    Okay! So today our plan was to keep working on unit 54, and look at the progress we made! So the second and third pictures are what it looked like in the morning and what it looked like by the end of the day. (The boxes at the back are completely empty!). We brought it down to just 9 boxes left to look through and we have saved those for tomorrow morning and should be done emptying unit 54 by 1pm tomorrow.

    Along the way we found some gems:
    - a picture of me from great grandma Eleanor's dining area, giving my best picture smile
    - another butterfly deco
    - and a pair of sunglasses, modelled by yours truly

    With a full car, we headed back home really satisfied with the amount we had gotten done and had a lovely dinner of brown rice, lentil stew and fried zucchini. We ended the night by watching a couple John Oliver segments and having mint chocolate chip ice cream, which put us soundly to sleep.

    Tomorrow we venture to finish unit 54 and begin sorting through 38 and 64. It all feels possible now and our '10 minute break every hour' tactic helped us manage our stamina and segment our time more efficiently and effectively (thank god she has a Personal Assistant here to help her with her time management am I right people?)

    I can't wait to see how much we can do by Friday when we plan to go to Evanston for the weekend to see Grandpa Hillis, Margaret and Stephanie.

    Much love,
    H & H
    Read more