Satellite
  • Day 5

    Arcos de La Frontera

    October 4, 2020 in Spain ⋅ ☀️ 18 °C

    I drove 4 hours from Wim Motors Academy towards Spain, Arcos de la Frontera to meet with Mathieu, who was competing in the Andalucia Moto Rally race. We stated in this cute hotel called “Hostal Malaga” with such a friendly people. This village is a nice coincidence to stay, as some websites state this as the 4th most beautiful village of Andalucia. Curious to discover more !

    In de the evening, we had dinner in the little town of Arcos de la Frontere in a place called “Taberna Jovenes Flamencos”. The tapas was amazing, beautiful location in such tiny streets ! We even had some difficulty driving through with the small jeep car. We had 3 1/2 tapas: aubergine with goat cheese, iberico ham and ham & chicken croquettes. The plates were also super delicious: cannelloni with local traditional grey cheese (read: yes the cheese was really grey) and oxtail for myself. The white wine was very fruity and delicious. In the end only a check of €55 wauw ! Yummie !!

    We also heared very good reviews of the restaurant “Gastrobar El Retablo”. So we went there the second evening. Wauw delicious food and also good Muscato wines ! Truly recommend the tapas with pulled pork. Mmmm.
    Read more