Uydu
  • Gün 116

    Cooking class

    22 Aralık 2018, Tayland ⋅ ☀️ 30 °C

    A few days ago my Mom and I went to a Thai cooking school (Lana Smiles Cooking), to learn how to make some traditional Thai dishes 🥘. This is how the day went: first, we walked down to the Tha Pae gate, where we met one of the people who would be taking the class with us, named Mino. Then, we got picked up by Pim and Nim, the instructors, in their songthaew-like pickup truck 🚘. The other people doing the class with us were: Mino (Italian) 🇮🇹, Colleen and Rachel (American) 🇺🇸, Caleica 🇧🇷 and Eddie 🇳🇱 (Brazilian and Dutch), and of course, Pim and Nim (Thai) 🇹🇭. The first thing we did was drive to a market which was pretty far away, and Pim told us about some of the ingredients we would be using for the meals 🌶🌶🌶. Then, we had about 15 minutes to walk around the market separately and buy/try stuff. Mom and I found some delicious oranges 🍊, dried mangos 🥭, and some yummy fried dough that tasted a lot like Canadian Timbits 🍩!! After that, we drove to the cooking school, where we learned how to make different kinds of Thai noodle dishes, curries, spring rolls, desserts, and soups 🍜 🍛 🍨 🍲 🍚 . After we made each course, we got to eat it while it was still hot! I didn’t eat too much, but everyone else there was stuffed by the end of the day (I brought most of my food home for my dad to eat, because he loves Thai food!) It was a very fun and delicious way to spend time with my Mom!
    - Chloë
    Okumaya devam et