Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 182

    A hike to a beautiful sight...

    February 26, 2019 in Thailand ⋅ ⛅ 31 °C

    Today we went on a hike. It was called Dragon’s Crest Mountain (Khao Ngon Nak). It was only the four of us because mummy was sick. The owner of the condo drove us to the start of the hike. At first it was very hot, but as we got near the top it started to get a little breezier. There were some really hard parts and some stairs were there. We had a lot of stops on the way up because my legs are just little. I fell lots of times because my shoes hurt and once I fell on a spiked plant and got a lot of scratches on my arm. Once we got to the top we got on top of a big rock and enjoyed the scenery. And we also had some mentos and drinks and gummy bears that we brought along in case of emergency. After that we saw these people that were taking pictures on a cliff, Chloë decided that she too wanted to do that. First we all said that she can’t go but she managed to fight her way through and we were all freaked out with her sitting on top of the cliff. The way back down felt much easier and faster. And once we got to the bottom we had Oreos. We took a taxi back and that was the end of the hike.
    - Dale
    Read more