Satellite
  • Day 110

    Day 9 at Anton Golino Stable

    March 19, 2020 in Australia ⋅ ☁️ 28 °C

    The day was not starting so well... One of the horses got loose in the morning jogging on the leash and somehow was falling over and got some serious wounds so Anton called the vet Sarah to come over as fast as possible to look at the horse. She was putting some bandages on for now and said she will be back later to stitch one wound up.

    Marika was really upset as she lost Dolly, but just in the morning, they were talking about it, that Dolly is so stupid to have on a leash and no one wanted to take her with...
    They obviously lost her already a few times, because she sometimes ist just stopping or even turning around and you have no changes to hold her.

    The rest of the day was luckily going well.
    We got done pretty fast anyway and Pat decided to buy lunch for everyone today, Fish and Chips 🤗

    Pretty amazing! Especially that he came back with two present cards from the spa in town for Marika and me over 150$ each 😳🤩
    We gonna have a nice afternoon as soon as possible I can say 😊

    Gonna be hard to leave from here. They take good care of me.

    Sarah came back around 12.30 pm and fixed Dolly. Then we all had lunch together and at 1.30 pm we went inside for a little break until Marika and I had to go back outside to finish up the stable.
    It got really windy in the afternoon, almost like a storm, not funny at all. We just wanted to get ready and back inside.

    The evening was calm as always, we made dinner and watched a movie with the other once.
    Read more