Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 72

    House arrest - day 72

    May 29, 2020 in England ⋅ ☀️ 22 °C

    Friday – really looking forward to a nice weekend given the weather. Normal work day for Claire and I, in fact Claire’s last working day in Surrey as she’s moving back to her flat in London on Sunday. She received more IT kit from her new company – a 24” monitor and a Samsung phone. Finally got the Merc coupe back from the body shop who did a great job repairing the rear bumper that was damaged when the exhaust fell off. Expensive but less than 25% of the Merc quote which was ridiculous.

    I went out for a bike ride at the end of the afternoon – planned the route so I could check out the “route following” feature of the new bike computer – worked extremely well. I plan the route using the “Easy Route” app on the iPhone and then export it to the Wahoo app on the iPhone which then automatically synch’s it to the computer. After the bike ride Lynette cut my hair – she did a really good job using the new Braun hair clippers. So nice having short hair again! Evening meal was a fabulous Chinese courtesy of Claire (who’s now been paid!). Usual Friday evening excellent selection of TV.
    Read more