Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 653

    Still in Lefkada

    January 28, 2019 in Greece ⋅ ⛅ 12 °C

    Hello everyone sorry it’s been a while since last post, but we aren’t really doing much that seems worthy of mention. That said on Saturday we took a cycle to Plagia on the mainland with some of our new friends and Sunday there was a Porto Wacky Walkers outing so here are some photos I have taken off Facebook as we didn’t take the iPad with us.
    The photo of just me is because I got the ‘snowball’ question after the quiz on Wednesday and won the pot! Just pleased the question wasn’t a tough one, ‘how old was Blue Peter in October 2018?’ Well I knew it was older than me and guessed at 60! In the quiz we improved marginally and were second to last this week.
    I have also attached a photo of the engine room to show the work John has been doing, for those in the know and who actually care, we have cleaned insides of water storage tanks and John has fitted new hot water cylinder and pump as well as cleaning, sanding and repainting most of engine room. Things didn’t go completely smoothly with the water refit though, the pump came in it’s box but without instructions and the filter was inadvertently put on the out not the in and blew off yesterday so things got a little damp, water spraying everywhere until i switched off the pump but all OK now thank goodness. I should say it is ridiculous how quickly and how often you forget that there is no running water and try to turn on the tap😋.
    Read more