Satellite
Mostra sulla mappa
  • Giorno 12

    Harry Potter World

    27 settembre 2023, Giappone ⋅ ☀️ 31 °C

    We did two rides here. The first was The Forbidden Journey which was incredible! It was a 4D experience but you rode through different Harry Potter scenes. Some were in front of a big concave screen so you were fully immersed into the scene. Other scenes were through mechanical parts where snakes, spiders, dragons, and dementors would fly around you. And the transition between screens and mechanical was near seamless. We had a fast pass for this, so no waiting.

    The second was Flight of the Hippogriff. The wait was 80 mins and it was definitely not worth it! The roller coaster was very tame and only lasted 10 seconds!

    Then we ate at the Three Broomsticks restaurant and had a roast and butter beer - delicious!

    Then we walked around Hogsmeade fashioning our newly purchased wands. Frankie bought the wand as Harry Potter and I bought the same as Professor Snape. There were 8 locations around Hogsmeade where you could cast a spell and interact with the environment around you. Familiar spells such a Wingardium Leviosa to make a quaffle ball float, Incendio to make a fire, and Alohamora to make the gate unlock.

    A really cool area of the park, and one of the greatest cinematic rides we've ever been on!
    Leggi altro