Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 19

    Day 18. 28th Nov

    November 28, 2023 in Hong Kong ⋅ ☀️ 22 °C

    Another day of two halves Dusty!
    Lovely am, we met you and your Mum in the village, shopped for pot plant trays and potting mix, and food for dinner then stopped off for a mango smoothie! Delicious. Your Mum had a decaf latte instead.
    Back up the hill to 93, and a pleasant couple of hours before you became unsettled! That’s the polite word it🤣. And so the afternoon unravelled. Grandad & I did sone repotting of pot plants on the roof balcony, I counted 38! (I swear they haven not been attended to since I did them about three years ago. Better not tell your Mum I said that. To be fair, pot plants haven't been a priority in their busy lives!) and they were all inhereted.
    At some point in desperation we gave you a bath which you seem to enjoy, much to the pit crew’s amazement. Mayhem followed; you finally fell asleep about 8.30pm.
    We got a call from your Dad asking us to meet him at the Ferny at 8.25pm. He was bringing home a new stereo system (your parent’s Christmas present) ! We took the wooden trolleys down to the pier then helped lift, push & drag the 4 boxes up that hill to your place! Job done. You and Mum were asleep when we got back and even Sputnick had the self preservation 'smarts' to not bark at our arrival!
    Day done. We hope you get some sleep❤️
    Read more