衛星
マップで表示する
  • 日22

    Day 21, Dec 2023.

    2023年12月1日, 香港 ⋅ ⛅ 21 °C

    A quick shop in the village to buy ingredients for freezer meals for your parents after we fly back to NZ, then up to 93 Po Wah Yuen. Your neighbour Camilla's computer mal functioned so she came to work on your Mum’s computer. She is due to fly to India tomorrow to run environmental workshops for a schools on how to restore the local habitat. It was lovely learning more about her Italian & Cantonese background.
    You had a peaceful enough am. I had a lovely catch up with Cecily & Bronwyn (via messenger) after I had made four Lasagna dishes for the freezer. Camilla pointed out that they (Italians) always made the pasta by hand). I had enough strife working in the tiny kitchen and the two gas hobs🤣, not to mention the noisy kitchen fan! I can just imagine the carnage if I tried to make pasta. Lasagne is a dish best made in stages I think. Unless you are a Nona with lots of time and a lot of tomato and pasta to be used up.
    In the afternoon, you, dear Dusty, were quite unsettled! You slept on and off in short periods and fed on & off!
    We decided to walk down to the village to get more supplies. Much to our surprise, your Dad was home about 5.30. He had had an all day meeting, and was very pleased to be finish up! The pizza tea was cancelled, and we ate one of the lasagne! I also started to make the Chicken Marbella.
    We had dinner in peace as you had retired gracefully to sleep. Your Mum has hatched a plan to go to Pottinger Lane in Central to look for Christmas decorations tomorrow morning😄. It will have to be a fairly early ferry! You loved your bath that your Mum & Dad gave you tonight. ❤️
    もっと詳しく