衛星
マップで表示する
  • 日14

    🏰 Sazova Bilim Kültür ve Sanat Parkı

    2014年8月14日, トルコ ⋅ 🌙 34 °C

    Sazova Science, Culture, and Art Park, also known as Sazova Park, is a popular public park and leisure complex located in the city of Eskişehir, Turkey. The park combines nature, science, culture, and art into an entertaining and educational experience for visitors of all ages.

    Spanning a large area, the park offers a variety of attractions and activities. These include themed gardens, playgrounds, picnic areas, walking trails, and ponds. A notable feature of the park is its artificial lake, spanned by a bridge and navigable by boats.

    Among the main attractions of Sazova Park is the "Masal Şatosu" or "Fairytale Castle," a colorful castle inspired by childhood fairy tales and stories. The castle houses interactive exhibitions, fairy tale characters, and theater performances that ignite visitors' imaginations.

    Another highlight is the "Bilim ve Sanat Merkezi" or "Science and Art Center," an interactive science museum offering a variety of exhibits and experiments to educate and entertain visitors about natural sciences, technology, and art.

    Sazova Park is a popular destination for both locals and tourists, providing a relaxed environment to spend time outdoors, relax, and learn. With its diverse attractions and family-friendly atmosphere, Sazova Park is a must-visit for anyone exploring Eskişehir.

    Address: Sazova, parkı, Ulusal Egemenlik Blv., 26150 Tepebaşı/Eskişehir, Türkei
    もっと詳しく