Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 12

    🏛️Balmumu Heykeller Müzesi

    August 12, 2015 in Turkey ⋅ ☁️ 30 °C

    The Eskişehir Metropolitan Municipality Yılmaz Büyükersen Wax Sculpture Museum, also known as the Eskişehir Dream Arts Wax Sculpture Museum, is a unique museum located in Eskişehir, Turkey. It is named after Yılmaz Büyükersen, the former mayor of Eskişehir, who initiated the museum project.

    The museum houses a remarkable collection of wax sculptures depicting famous figures from Turkish history, culture, and art, as well as international celebrities and historical figures. Visitors can explore lifelike wax figures of renowned personalities such as Mustafa Kemal Atatürk, Mevlana Rumi, and Leonardo da Vinci, among others.

    Each wax figure is meticulously crafted by skilled artists to capture the likeness and essence of the person it portrays. The museum offers an immersive experience, allowing visitors to interact with the sculptures and learn about the individuals they represent.

    In addition to its wax sculptures, the museum also features exhibitions on various themes related to Turkish culture, history, and art. It provides a fascinating glimpse into the rich heritage of Turkey and celebrates the achievements of influential figures from around the world.

    The Eskişehir Metropolitan Municipality Yılmaz Büyükersen Wax Sculpture Museum is a popular tourist attraction in Eskişehir, offering visitors an entertaining and educational experience that showcases the artistry and creativity of wax sculpture.

    Address: Şarkiye, Atatürk Blv. No:43, 26010 Odunpazarı/Eskişehir, Turkey
    Read more