Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 3

    Revelstoke

    October 17, 2021 in Canada ⋅ ⛅ 7 °C

    We started the morning with a homemade (decaf) latte in the hottub, I can think of no better way to start the day.
    Next, we ventured out to Revelstoke. We tried to do the meadows in the sky drive up Mt. Revelstoke but the top was too snowy and the road was closed, so we only got to drive halfway. We decided to hike a little higher up as some fellow hikers said "it's just a short hike up and then it gets quite snowy". We thought that'd be cool so we decided to try it, well they were liars. We climbed the side of a mountain for almost an hour and I dont think we were even close to the snow.
    After that we went to Moses Falls, which was a short hike, but quite challenging getting to the top of the falls. Very beautiful though!
    For supper we went to the Whitetooth Bistro in Golden. We ordered mushroom sliders, and I am not lying when I say Cam was obsessed with them. Soo soo yummy. We also ordered oyster shooters, which we thought would be Oysters served in their shells, when in fact it was Oysters in a tequila shot!! Good thing we walked there!
    Overall an excellent second day 👌
    Read more